Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Classroom Website

This was a fun project for me. I feel that I will really use this in the classroom. The only thing that gets me is what happens if there are a lot of low income families that do not have a computer or easy access to a computer...how to I let them know its there without making them feel bad or that I am not trying to reach out to them? Do I only use it when I am in the classroom with the students and if I were at the deaf school the cottage staff (the kids live in cottages on campus if they are from far away and they have staff that act as guardians to the children) to use with the students when doing homework.


I feel that at first you look at this whole task and thought that it was going to be crazy hard, but once you got a few pages created and learned your way around the site it was easy!


I created a new classroom blog and added a bunch of pictures to my website, so that it was more interesting. I added all of the projects that I have created this semester, this way I will have them all for the future. I made a daily schedule and a reading list for parents to look at. There are also all the websites that we have found all semester that can help students and parents with different subjects. 


Overall this was a nice way to sum up all of our work this semester in one last project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment